SUGGESTED USE: Chew by the handful. Try mixing with Bright Earth Peruvian Olives.
INGREDIENTS: Organically Grown Raw Chewable Chlorella Tablets tested for purity & radiation FREE!
Our Chlorella comes from the purest, cleanest sources available and is grown without the use of herbicides and pesticides or synthetic fertilizers. It is sun-dried and the cell wall is broken so the body can use it to is highest potential. Each batch is tested for purity & radiation free! Chlorella is a highly enzymatic whole food that aids your body in digestion. It also enhances the elimination of toxins such as mercury, cadmium and lead, DDT and PCB, thus greatly boosting the immune system’s ability to combat other foreign invaders such as parasites, viruses, tumors & bacteria through its ability to enhance T-cell action. In scientific research it has been shown to increase the production of Interferons (INF), a glycoprotein known to be a powerful shield for various cancers. This algae also possesses the ability to deliver enzymes, such as pepsin and chlorophyllase, which aid in healthy digestion. In addition, it supports the growth of friendly flora in the intestinal tract, providing colon health and balance. It’s considered to be one of the most potent nutraceuticals known. These tablets are chewable and great for the teeth & gums.
EVERY BATCH TESTED FOR PURITY, HEAVY METALS & RADIATION FREE!! (Broken Cell Wall)
Who really needs vitamin and mineral supplements?
It’s a very good question.This section is designed to help you answer for yourself whether or not you need to take vitamin and mineral supplements. It sifts through the pros and cons of vitamin and mineral supplements and the facts and fallacies associated with nutrient supplements.If you are anything like me you will often find that you don’t eat the right food, will skip on meals when you are busy and sometimes drink coffee to help keep you going. This means that we are not getting our vitamin and mineral nutrients and we will need to help ourselves out with supplements.
In an ideal world where we would be able to eat whole foods that were able to deliver all of our vitamin and mineral nutrient needs we wouldn’t need to take supplements. However we don’t live in that ideal world.
Some of the things that contribute to our imperfect nutrient world are:
1. Our busy, stressful life styles which mean that we neglect our vitamin and mineral needs, and have to substitute fast convenient foods which are often low in the nutrients that we need.
2. The busy, stressful nature of our lifestyles means that we need more in the way of vitamin and minerals to deal with the chemicals (including free radicals) that our bodies produce.
3. Even when we have the time and energy to prepare foods that we would think should contain sufficient vitamins and minerals some of the nutrients have already disappeared from the foods. Fresh foods, such as fruit and vegetables, begin to lose their nutrient qualities as soon as they are picked at the farm. There can be long timebetween the picking and the appearance on our plate.
4. Our environment is full of many toxic chemicals such as air pollutants (cigarette smoke and car fumes), water pollutants, pesticides, herbicides, dust and pollens to suggest just a few. These all add to the needs of our bodies for vitamin and mineral nutrients.
5. Some people smoke cigarettes and drink too much alcohol. We don’t get enough rest or sleep and drink too much tea and coffee. These also increase our vitamin and mineral needs.
6. We may already be suffering from the symptoms of minor or not so minor health deficiencies.
7. We may have extra vitamin and mineral demands beingplaced on our bodies because of pregnancy, child birth or nursing a baby.
8. We may be an athlete who wants to be sure that the body is performing at its most efficient level.
9. We may have particular dietary problems such as celiac or Crohn’s disease or follow a particular diet such as vegetarianism. These may mean that you are unable to take in sufficient nutrients or have difficulty absorbing sufficient nutrients.
10. The soils on which many of our foods have been grown are themselves depleted of essential nutrients which means that even if we were able to eat sufficient whole foods we still might not get the nutrients we need.
11. Everyone has a different genetic make up. This means that some people need more of a particular nutrient than others. We are still only beginning to understand what this means in terms of our diet, but it does seem clear that some people actually need very large quantities of particular nutrients in order to stay healthy. They would find it very difficult to eat sufficient foods containing those nutrients and will need supplements to get what they need.
In effect if we can place a tick against any of the areas in the list above we would be advised to take vitamin and mineral supplements. In addition to the many factors listed above if we have anyof the following diseases we will also benefit by taking vitamin and mineral supplements.
- cardiovascular disease (including heart attacks, angina, heart surgery or deep venous thrombosis (DVT),
- dementia, senility,
- inflammatory problems, such as, arthritis, asthma or eczema,
- fibromyalgia, especially with chronic fatigue,
- osteoporosis or decreasing bone mass density,
- pregnancy problems (including repeated miscarriage, premature births, difficulty conceiving, giving birth to aninfant with Down’s syndrome, club foot, spina bifida or cleft palate),
- headaches, including migraines,
- kidney problems
- vaginal dysplasia (a precancerous condition of the cervix),
- stomach ulcers (especially if Helicobacter pyloric infection related),
- inflammatory bowel disease (including celiac disease, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis), and
- thyroid problems.
The list of factors is quite extensive and then to that list can be added anybody who is:
- undergoing life changes whether physically as in teenage growth spurts or menopause, or
- psychological challenges, for example when we are under stress, changing jobs, getting married or losing a loved one.
Who then needs to be taking vitamin and mineral supplements?
Glutathione is considered to be the most powerful, most versatile and most important of the body’s self generated antioxidants that is found in almost all living cells. It is also considered to be one of the most powerful anticancer agents manufactured by the body. Glutathione works as a detoxification, or chelating, agent which works to remove heavy metals and other common toxins that our bodies are exposed to on a regular basis. It is also used to aid in treatment of liver disease, ulcers and neurological conditions, as well as to assist in overall immune function. Reduced Glutathione suppositories utilize an antioxidant makeup to aid the body in neutralizing free radicals and prevent their formation, while protecting valuable proteins.
Among glutathione’s many important properties are:
Is found in almost all living cells. The liver, spleen, kidneys, pancreas, and the lens and cornea, have the highest concentrations in the body
It is a POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT and thus neutralizes free radicals and prevents their formation
Important role in immune function via white blood cell production and is one of the most potent anti-viral agents known
It is one of the strongest anti-cancer agents manufactured by the body.
It is used by the liver to detoxify toxins including formaldehyde, acetaminophen, benzpyrene and many other compounds
It is an antioxidant necessary for the protection of proteins; is involved in nucleic acid synthesis and plays a role in DNA repair,
It maintains the cellular redox potential
Glutathione levels decrease with age. It is involved in cellular differentiation and slows the aging process
Protects the integrity of red blood cells
Glutathione is involved in maintaining normal brain function.
Therapeutically, Glutahione is used for:
Heavy metal toxicity including mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium:
Common toxins that glutathione may help protect against are car exhaust, cigarette smoke, aspirin and alcohol (Marz, p. 78, 1997)
Pesticide and industrial chemical exposure
Bacterial toxins (Clostridia difficile)
Pharmaceuticals (very long list that need to be detoxified by the liver) (Marz, p. 79, 1997)
Immune enhancement: 1-3 g per day. This is especially effective against clostridium in the GI. It helps prevent translocation.
Diabetes mellitus: Especially in ketosis as DM patients will generally excrete increased amounts of sulfur containing amino acids.
Liver disease including cirrhosis and fatty liver disease caused by alcohol: Clinical Research and Case studies show significant improvement in as little as 2 weeks.
Ulcers intestinal or stomach: In patients with stomach ulcers low levels of GSH have been found.
Aspirin or phenacetin overdose (useful for rheumatoid arthritis patients or chronic pain sufferers on 8 or more aspirin/day)
Hematological conditions: myelofibrosis, acute leukemia, chronic myelocytic leukemia, lymphoma, polycythemia vera
Before radiation therapy
Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, ALS (Lou Gehrig’sdisease), Multiple Sclerosis,, other neurologic conditions including Autism/Pervasive Developmental Delay and Chronic Kidney Failure
Although many have touted the benefits of this product, it was sold for many years as an oral supplement. However, it is well known that ORAL SUPPLEMENTATION OF ALL FORMS OF GLUTATHIONE DOES NOT RAISE TISSUE LEVELS OF GLUTATHIONE. Therefore the only way one could truly raise the reduced glutathione levels in body was by undergoing costly direct intravenous administration of reduced glutathione.
What makes this product truly revolutionary is that clinical case studies have demonstrated we are now able to raise tissue levels of reduced glutathione by our ability to combine pure pharmaceutical grade Reduced Glutathione into our proprietary patent pending suppository base, thus effectively allowing Reduced Glutathione in combination with N Acetyl Cysteine to be delivered directly into the blood stream effecting an elevation of the serum glutathione levels.